Why Buddha Statues?
The Buddha statues or Buddha images are not only the physical representations or depiction of how Buddha was physically but are the symbol of Buddha's teachings, fortune, inner peace and motivational factor for every human being.
- It is believed in the Buddhist world that chanting or praying in front of the Buddha statue gives one some sort of inner satisfaction which in turn gives peace to the mind, heart and soul.
- As Buddha is not just a name but a title, Buddha statues represent how one can attain the full understanding of life in the deepest way possible.
- A Buddha statue triggers and reminds one of their vows to preserve their spiritual well being as well as meditation practice.
- At the same time, Buddha statues purify the mind, builds up the serenity within oneself and motivates to overcome the negative emotions of fear, greed, jealousy and hatred, hence uplifting the mind and focusing the attention on the reality of the materialistic world.
- The followers of Buddhism have a strong belief about a Buddha statue as the most important source of communicating self-discipline and peace of mind.
- Similarly, it is widely believed that having a Buddha statue in and around the house helps a person to bring out the best possible outcomes in terms of the spiritual journey as well as the positive aura among the ones that are around the statue.
Buddha statues for meditation
- Buddha statues also emulate the air of motivation among the meditation enthusiasts.
- Many people who are very passionate about meditation are known to have owned at least one Buddha statue as they look up to the Buddha as the source of inspiration to pursue their meditation goals.
- It is believed that Buddha statues help one to be focused in meditation, ultimately helping him or her to achieve the higher heights of meditation as the Buddha himself attained enlightenment by practicing meditation.
Buddha statues as Gifts
- Another reason for one to get Buddha statues is as an item of gifts for his or her loved ones who are passionate about Buddhism,
Buddha, antique statues or meditation.
- One cannot deny how useful a Buddha statue can be as a decorative item in a living room or in a garden.
- No wonder Buddha statues are some of the most gifted items around the world due to their ability to motivate and inspire people in their quest for attaining inner peace and happiness.
- People all over the world visit various Buddha statues galleries whether they be a physical gallery or online Buddha statues gallery so as to search for the perfect Buddha status as a gift for their loved ones.
The Anatomy Of The Symbol Of OM
"OM – The Sacred Sound"
Sounding the tone of”OM” creates a vibrational frequency of harmony in the body. The sound of the “OM” is the sound of creation and symbolizes the infinite.
It connects our inner world to the greater outer and beyond, it aligns our energy and creates a feeling of openess and expansion. Traditionally spelled O-M, it is pronounced or toned A-U-M. Allowing the sound of each syllable to vibrate within. This can be done consciously feeling the “A” sound in the heart, The “U” sound in the abdomen and the “M” sound in the head. Any way you do it –The experience is connection , unity and love.
The ever present OM, is the pulse of the universe and the source of our whole being and represents a state of consciousness.