Brown Ganesha Yoga Low Rise Capri Leggings
Brown Ganesha Yoga Low Rise Capri Leggings-Scott Hernandez Designs
Inspired designs by Maui Artist Scott Hernandez. SHD exclusively at Maui Woke.
Brand: Maui Woke
Production Time: 5-7 days
Every Day Low Price
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
- 11.01 Oz. Designed for fashion women, stylish and personalized.
- material: Polyamide
- Stretchy and tight-fitting style, wearing comfortable.
- Waist and legs are cut and sewn together to ensure a flawless graphic.
- Flatlock stitch construction provides extra elasticity and stylish look.
- Size: XXS,XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL,XXXXL,XXXXXL. Seven-inch length.
- Personalized design.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); Non-chlorine; Iron with cover; Do not tumble dry; Do not insolation.
- Our Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, AMeX, Discover, Apple Pay or Pay Pal.
The Symbolism of Ganesha in Hindu mythology is one of my favorites. The enormous head of the elephant signifies wisdom and knowledge. Elephants don't walk around obstacles, neither are they stopped by them. They just remove them and walk ahead – signifying effortlessness and remover of obstacles.
Ganesha's upraised hand depicts protection. It means, 'Fear not, I am with you', and his lowered hand, palm facing outwards means endless giving.
Ganesha has a big job. Gan in Hindu means "group". The universe is a group of atoms and different energies. This universe would be in chaos if there was no supreme law governing these diverse groups of entities.
The Lord of all these groups of atoms and energies is Ganesha. He is the supreme consciousness that pervades all and brings order in this universe.
Whether you are knowledgeable in all things related to Hindu mythology or not. There is no doubt that Ganesha's image is adorable and comforting. Live your life knowing all things are possibe. With a little help from Ganesha guiding divine order and remover of obstacles, life gets a real sweet.