Purple Ganesha Luggage Cover-SHD|Maui Woke
Purple Ganesha Luggage Cover-Scott Hernandez Designs
Inspired designs by Maui Artist Scott Hernandez exclusively at Maui Woke
- FREE SHIPPING
- Brand: Maui Woke
- Production Time: 5-7 days
- Every Day Low Price
- Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
- 6.70 Oz. Size in 20.5"(W) x 28.5"(L).
- Flexible and elastic fabric, match your luggage well.
- Fabric: polyester 95% and spandex 5%, durable, reusable and washable.
- Dust resistant and anti-scratch, protect your luggage from dirt and scratches.
- Includes right-side slits for easy access to your luggage handles.
- A zipper on the bottom side. Easy to use and remove cover from the luggage.
Ganesha's upraised hand depicts protection. It means, 'Fear not, I am with you', and his lowered hand, palm facing outwards means endless giving.
Ganesha has a big job. Gan in Hindu means "group". The universe is a group of atoms and different energies. This universe would be in chaos if there was no supreme law governing these diverse groups of entities.
The Lord of all these groups of atoms and energies is Ganesha. He is the supreme consciousness that pervades all and brings order in this universe.
Whether you are knowledgeable in all things related to Hindu mythology or not. There is no doubt that Ganesha's image is adorable and comforting. Live your life knowing all things are possibe. With a little help from Ganesha guiding divine order and remover of obstacles, life gets a real sweet.