Purple Ganesha Nonslip Canvas Shoes
Purple Ganesha Women's Nonslip Canvas Shoes-Scott Hernandez Designs
Inspired designs by Maui Artist Scott Hernandez exclusively at Maui Woke
- FREE SHIPPING
- Brand: Maui Woke
- Production Time: 5-7 days
- Every Day Low Price
- Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
- 24.05 Oz.
- Designed for fashion women, stylish and personalized.
- Full canvas upper, round toe.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look.
- Soft inner lining adds to comfort, lightweight ensures easy movement.
- Lace-up closure for an adjustable fit.
- Zippered design, easy to wash.
- Designer Tip: To ensure the highest quality print, please note that this product's recommended uploaded image size in pixels (W x H): 1344 x 439 or higher.
The Symbolism of Ganesha in Hindu mythology is one of my favorites. The enormous head of the elephant signifies wisdom and knowledge. Elephants don't walk around obstacles, neither are they stopped by them. They just remove them and walk ahead – signifying effortlessness and remover of obstacles.
Ganesha's upraised hand depicts protection. It means, 'Fear not, I am with you', and his lowered
Ganesha has a big job. Gan in Hindu means "group". The universe is a group of atoms and different energies. This universe would be in chaos if there was no supreme law governing these diverse groups of entities.
The Lord of all these groups of atoms and energies is Ganesha. He is the supreme consciousness that pervades all and brings order in this universe.
Whether you are knowledgeable in all things related to Hindu mythology or not. There is no doubt that Ganesha's image is adorable and comforting. Live your life knowing all things are possibe. With a little help from Ganesha guiding divine order and remover of obstacles, life gets a real sweet.